- Nail Surgery
- Biomechanical Assessments
- Sports injuries
- Gait Analysis
- Custom Orthotics
- Diabetes Assessment
- Verruca Needling
- Lacuna Method
- Diabetes Assessment
What is involved in a Podiatry Treatment?
- An aromatic foot bath softens and relaxes your feet.
- Your podiatrist or qualified clinician assesses your feet, and gives you individual advice about the treatment your feet need.
- We'll cut your toe nails and treat any nails problems.
- Any areas of hard skin, callus and corns are gently reduced.
- We will smooth over any splits or cracks in your heels and give you advice about how to avoid problems in the future.
- Your qualified clinician will consider and assess the general overall health of your feet.
- Your treatment is completed with the application of moisturiser to soften and soothe your feet.
- We'll give you advice about ongoing care or treatments to maintain the health and comfort of your feet until your next treatment.
Some specialist treatments, like removal of verrucas and nail surgery are not part of our standard treatment. Get in touch with your local store to check prices and to book an appointment.
Our bio-mechanical appointments are an hour long compared to a standard 30 minute appointment.
Our podiatrists may recommend an orthotic as part of your treatment and you can buy these separately from Shuropody.
Please note that we do not provide physiotherapy services
Start the New Season with a Comprehensive Foot MOT Assessment carried out by one of our fully qualified HCPC Registered podiatrist.
This assessment includes:
- 1 Hour with a fully qualified HCPC Registered Podiatrist
- Our Podiatrist will discuss in detail your medical history
- Sensory nerve test
- A circulation test
- Full Foot Care treatment
- Relaxing luxury footbath
- Nails cut and filed
- Removal of any corns
- Removal of all hard skin
- Aftercare advice
- A full footcare health plan discussed
- This treatment and assessment is suitable for diabetics
We understand the importance of long term treatment and care for your feet, so we offer a range of 'treatment plans' of 3 or 6 treatments to encourage regular foot care habits and save money at the same time. Your Shuropody Podiatrist will recommend the treatment plan to suit your individual needs, or our in-store foot care advisors will advise you as part of a free foot assessment.