100% Secure Online Shopping
Free Delivery Over £75
37 Stores Nationwide
Extended Returns 2022 Christmas Period
To help make buying gifts from Shuropody easier this Christmas, we’re extending our usual window for returns. Any purchases made online between 23 November 2022 and 24 December 2022 can be returned up until 14 January 2023. For purchases made from 25 December onwards, our normal refund policy will apply.
We make every effort to ensure that your order is carefully dispatched to you, and we hope that you're happy with your purchase. However, if you have any cause for dissatisfaction with your goods, you may return them to us.
Items must be in their original condition, unworn and returned within 21 days of receipt, or for reduced price items, within 14 days of receipt. Please note that boxes must be undamaged, please do not write on boxes or apply labels or sticking tape directly to the shoe box as we will be unable to restock the item and therefore cannot refund your purchase.
Please note unless otherwise stated that ALL Orthotics, Footcare and Shoe Care products are non-refundable due to hygiene reasons.
Please follow the procedure below.
You can return your items to us in two easy ways:
Returns to a Shuropody Store
You can return your items for FREE to any Shuropody store, (except for concession stores), within 21 days (or 14 days for reduced price items). For a full list of all Shuropody stores please see our Store Locator.
Please note: Online orders paid for using Klarna cannot be refunded in store, please return to our Head Office address for a refund to your original payment method.
What to Do:
- Take the item(s) you wish to return (in their original packaging) to the Shuropody store of your choice with your original invoice as proof of purchase and the completed returns form (located at the bottom of your invoice).
- The store team will then check the item(s), confirm and provide you with a returns receipt. Please note: NO CASH/CREDIT refund will be processed at the store at the time of your return. You refund will be processed by our online team within 10 working days* and you will receive an email from us to notify you that this has been done.
RETURNS BY POST
You can return any items to us, at your own cost, within 21 days of receipt (14 days for reduced price items).
What to do:
- Complete the returns form at the bottom or on the other side of your despatch note in your parcel giving the reason for your return.
- Enclose your completed returns form within the parcel, ensure it is sealed correctly, and send to this following address: Returns, Shuropody, Eastwood Trading Estate, Vulcan Works, Chesterton Rd, Rotherham, S65 1SU.
- We strongly recommend using a tracked service to return items to us as this enables returns to be traced in case we do not receive the return. Without tracking we are unable to confirm receipt and cannot accept responsibility for your return.
- We will process your refund within 10 working days of receiving your return.
- Please note that the cost of returning the purchased goods is the responsibility of the customer - faulty items being the exception. If you wish to return a faulty item, please email email@example.com to notify us and we will get back to you within 72 hours to ask for photographic evidence of the fault. If confirmed, we will contact you with details on how to return this for either a refund or exchange.
Important Information about ALL Returns
- When we receive your returns, we will check that they are in their original ‘as sold’ condition and that they are in their original shoe box. Any returns that are damaged, without their box or where the box is damaged unfortunately cannot be refunded and will be returned to you.
- *We will process your return within 10 working days. Depending on your bank/card provider it can then take up to an additional 4 working days to reach your account.
Returning Incorrect Orders
If we’ve sent you the wrong item, please accept our apologies - unfortunately mistakes can occasionally happen. We’ll be happy to process a refund for you. You can return them to your nearest store, or alternatively, please get in touch via email and we will send you a FREE returns label, so you can post them back to us.
Returning Faulty Orders
If your goods are deemed to be faulty, we are happy to inspect them, process an exchange or give you a full refund within three months of your purchase. We will also re-imburse your first-class return-postage costs (up to a maximum of £5) through the original method of payment or with an online credit note - if they are found to be faulty.
If you experience any difficulties with returning goods, please Contact Us.All of this is in addition to and does not affect your statutory rights.