100% Secure Online Shopping
Free Delivery Over £75
35 Stores Nationwide
TREATMENTS & SERVICES
Diabetic Foot Check
Patients with diabetes should have a robust foot health care plan in place including regular check ups with a Podiatrist. As they are more at risk from infection and circulatory issues it is vital that problems are spotted early on to avoid complications later down the line.
A 30 minute diabetic foot check with Shuropody will include the following:
- A review of your current medication and blood sugar management
- Circulatory check using the Doppler ultrasound
- Sensory (neuropathy) testing to check nerve response
- Skin tone and temperature check
- Advice on footwear and products for ongoing foot care
Your clinician can also forward the results of your check to your GP to ensure your condition is fully monitored by your healthcare team.