Returning items to Shuropody
You must return items bought online to us within 21 days from the date you receive them (or 14 days for sale/discounted items).
Due to many of our stores being closed due to the recent Tier 4 restrictions announced by the UK Government, we will be extending our normal returns period for a period of 14 days from when our stores re-open for in-store returns for any items purchased during December 2020. Normal return periods remain for items returned through the post.
Items returned outside of the specified returns period will not be refunded and instead an online credit note will be issued to you via email for the value of the returned item(s). Original postage and packing fees (if applicable) will also not be refunded unless the item is faulty.
Please note that ALL Orthotics, Footcare and Shoe Care products are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged due to hygiene reasons.
There are two easy ways to return your item(s):
1) BY POST:
- Complete the returns form at the bottom or on the otherside of your despatch note in your parcel giving the reason for your return. If you want an exchange for your item(s) please advise us on your returns note and when we receive your return, we will process the order for your exchanged items(s) and they will then be sent out to you.
- Enclose your completed returns form within the parcel, ensure it is sealed correctly, and send to this following address: Returns, Shuropody Head Office, Suite 20, The Hall, Rugby Road, Wolston, Warwickshire, CV8 3FZ. Please note that the cost of returning the purchased goods is the responsibility of the customer - faulty items being the exception. If you wish to return a faulty item please email email@example.com to notify us and we will get back to you within 72 hours to ask for photographic evidence of the fault. If confirmed, we will contact you with details on how to return this for either a refund or exchange.
2) TO A SHUROPODY STORE (excluding concession stores):
- Take the item(s) you wish to return (in their original packaging) to the Shuropody store of your choice with your original invoice as proof of purchase and the completed returns form below. Please visit: https://clinic.shuropody.com/ to find your nearest store.
- The store team will then check the item(s), confirm and provide you with a returns receipt. Please note: NO CASH/CREDIT refund will be processed at the store at the time of your return. You refund will be processed by our online team within 10 working days* and you will receive an email from us to notify you that this has been done.
Important information about ALL returns:
- When we receive your returns, we will check that they are in the their original ‘as sold’ condition and that they are in their original shoe box. Any returns that are damaged or without their box will be returned to you and no refund will be issued.
- *We will process your return within 10 working days. Depending on your bank/card provider it can then take up to an additional 4 working days to reach your account. Please note that due to the recent lockdown and the increased order volumes over the Christmas and sale period, Royal Mail are struggling and returns are occasionally taking longer to reach us and therefore sometimes processed later than usual. Please be patient - we are working through these as quickly as we can.
- Please note that ALL Orthotics, Footcare and Shoe Care products are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged due to hygiene reasons.
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, you can cancel your order within 14 days from the date you ordered your goods by contacting us in writing either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the above Head Office address quoting your order number and stating your wish to cancel the order.
If your order has already been processed you will need to follow the above returns procedures.
If we’ve sent you the wrong item, please accept our apologies - unfortunately mistakes can occasionally happen. We’ll be happy to process a refund/exchange and refund your first class postage costs (up to a maximum of £5) for returning the item. You may send goods back to us using Priority or Guaranteed services, but we can only refund the approximate 1st class postage cost.
If your goods are deemed to be faulty, we are happy to inspect them, process an exchange or give you a full refund within three months' of your purchase. We will also re-imburse your first class return-postage costs (up to a maximum of £5) through the original method of payment or with an online credit note - if they are found to be faulty.