Southampton - Store Manager APPLY NOW
As the UK's largest private podiatry provider with 38 stores across the nation, Shuropody are delighted to be recruiting a store manager at our Southampton store! We’re looking for a highly motivated, commercially driven store manager who is passionate about team work and customer service. This is a varied and interesting role involving product sales and merchandising, excellent customer interaction, and managing and promoting clinic services for our popular podiatry clinics.
Day to day responsibilities will include the following:
- Providing excellent customer service on the salesfloor
- Managing stock inventory and merchandising the salesfloor to high visual standards
- Overseeing clinical performance and diary management for podiatry services
- Training and developing the salesfloor team to provide the best service to our patients
- Using commercial reports to analyse and drive performance in all areas
In return Shuropody can offer you the following:
- Ongoing training and development in retail and footcare
- 28 days holiday pro rata (including public bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Staff discount to spend in store on products, footwear and podiatry treatments for yourself
- Excellent performance- and sales-related bonuses
If you are passionate about developing your management career with a broad and varied retail environment then we would love to hear from you!