Regional Clinical Manager - North & Midlands APPLY NOW
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Shuropody, the UK's largest private podiatry provider, for a Regional Clinical Manager to cover the North & Midlands area. Responsible for the clinicians in approx 20 locations, you will be the friendly first point of contact for any and all clinical queries, developing commercial skills, and training/developing our podiatrists and FHPs to broaden their skillsets and grow their knowledge. Your role will be split with 2 days a week in one of our clinics, and 3 days per week travelling to stores to visit and support our teams.
You will be an HCPC registered podiatrist with a minimum of 5 year's experience in an NHS or private clinic setting. We're looking for the below:
- Someone who is a real people person and enjoys helping others to achieve their best
- You'll have a keen eye for standards and can assess and improve processes
- A clinician with an interest in private practise who is keen to contribute to the development of a growing business
Reporting in to the Head of Podiatry, your role will include (and is not limited to):
- Assisting with interviews and assessments for clinical applicants
- Visiting stores to conduct clinical audits, review processes, and give clear and constructive feedback on how to improve where necessary
- Helping to contribute to and shape the commercial strategy of our podiatry business, including the synergy with footwear and retail products
- Reviewing clinical policy in line with current guidelines
- Providing honest and accurate advice and information to clinicians as requested
- Supporting with performance reviews and development of clinicians
- Managing clinical complaints and escalating as required
- Delivering in-house training on a broad range of services such as Swift, biomechanics, and nail surgery
- Attending conferences and trade fairs as a business ambassador
- Supporting and deputising for the Head of Podiatry as required
This is a varied and interesting role which will allow you to build on your management skillset whilst building great relationships with podiatrists and FHPs at all stages of their career. You'll also have the opportunity to make a real and lasting contribution to how we operate our business and will gain valuable insight into the commercial aspect of clinical work. Full training and support will be given to help you settle into the role.
Starting salary is £40,000 - £45,000 per annum with all travel costs covered; salary is negotiable for the right candidate. If you would like to apply, or you'd like to find out more, please do drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to give you a call to discuss further.
|||UK (North & Midlands)|||Podiatrists||||||j1q8tZUPY-3djkGT|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false