Glasgow - Podiatrist (Part Time) APPLY NOW
As the UK's largest private podiatry provider with 44 stores across the nation, Shuropody are delighted to be expanding our team at our Foot Clinic in Glasgow. We're looking for a Part Time, highly motivated, forward thinking HCPC registered Podiatrist who is passionate about team work and patient care. Whether you are looking to launch your career or want a new challenge, we are always happy to discuss the options and solutions to suit your lifestyle.
Shuropody offer you the following:
- Flexible working hours within practice.
- A competitive salary linking in with career progression.
- Through support from the CPD programme you can progress your career, working as a Foundation Podiatrist to a Senior Podiatrist.
- Relocation package: if you want to move to another location or transfer we can offer support to make this happen
- From this year an annual personal development review giving you the chance to track your own development and training requirements.
- 28 days holiday (including public bank holidays) increasing with length of service.
- Generous location supplements on salary – call us to find out whether you could benefit from this: 02476 937398.
- Staff discount to spend in store on products, footwear and podiatry treatments for yourself
- Refer a friend scheme, refer a qualified and registered friend to a Podiatry role and you could earn up to £1000!
With friendly, knowledgeable salesfloor teams and a great support network of clinicians, Shuropody wants to hear from YOU if you think you'd be a great fit for our growing business. Apply today to chat to one of our team about your options and what we can offer!|||Glasgow|||Podiatrists||||||Kr6CAkKdpnWxgEQk|||OTHER|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false