Sutton - Foot Health Practitioner (Part Time) APPLY NOW
Shuropody are seeking passionate and committed Foot Health Practitioners to support our ongoing growth and development as the UK’s largest private podiatry and footcare provider. Working closely with the salesfloor team you will provide excellent service and advice to a range of patients, and will be confident to recommend both long term care plans and any appropriate products or services which will benefit your customer.
Role and Responsibilities for our FHPs:
- Confident in delivering routine foot care including skin/nail/callus/verruca treatment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to take ownership of your clinic
- Able to deliver and/or support with a wide scope of treatment including (but not limited to) fungal nail treatment, nail reconstruction, and diabetic assessments (full training will be provided as needed)
- Passionate about giving accessible, concise foot health education to both patients and sales-floor customers to promote clinics and support commercial performance
Essential Skills we look for in our FHP:
- Providing excellent customer service
- Being highly motivated
- Having a friendly can-do attitude
- Communicating with and working effectively alongside clinicians and other team members
- Owning their own personal development and ongoing learning
- An awareness of health and safety issues and the importance of compliance in the workplace
We welcome clinicians with all levels of experience and are happy to discuss salary expectations accordingly - generous location supplements available for many locations, drop us an email at email@example.com to find out more!