Kingston - Foot Health Practitioner (Part Time) APPLY NOW
We have two exciting opportunities available at our new Foot Clinic in Kingston. So we’re looking for a Part Time, highly motivated, forward thinking Foot Health Practitioner who is passionate about team work and patient care. Whether you are looking to launch your career or want a new challenge, we are always happy to discuss the options and solutions to suit your lifestyle.
Shuropody offer you the following:
- Flexible working hours within practice.
- A competitive salary linking in with career progression.
- Through support from the CPD programme you can progress your career, working as a Foundation Podiatrist to a Senior Podiatrist.
- Relocation package: if you want to move to another location or transfer we can offer support to make this happen.
- From this year an annual personal development review giving you the chance to track your own development and training requirements.
- 28 days holiday (including public bank holidays) increasing with length of service.
- Generous location supplements on salary – call us to find out whether you could benefit from this: 02476 937398.
- Staff discount to spend in store on products, footwear and podiatry treatments for yourself.
- Refer a friend scheme, refer a qualified and registered friend to a Podiatry role and you could earn up to £1000!