Wolston Head Office - E-commerce Assistant APPLY NOW
Shuropody are a unique high street and online proposition with 44 stores offering a one-stop-shop solution for foot comfort through footwear, accessories and clinic services. As the UK’s largest private podiatry provider our business continues to grow and the potential for online growth in particular is significant. We are currently recruiting for an Ecommerce Assistant for our support office in the Coventry area.
Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce, the Ecommerce Assistant will support in an important hands-on role, supporting the team in maintaining the daily operation of our Shuropody website and Shuropody Amazon store including processing orders and dealing with customer service queries by phone and email. You will also liaise with suppliers, our warehouse and store staff; make updates to the site to ensure all pricing and product information is correct and up to date; manage ecommerce stock levels and process, check and pack customer returns back to our warehouse.
- You will have the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- You will have previous customer service experience.
- You will ideally have a previous experience in e-commerce and processing orders – however, training can be provided.
- You will be confident, enthusiastic and a strong team player.
- You will be a self-starter with a “can-do” approach when tackling new challenges.
- You will have excellent oral and written skills and be able to communicate in a professional manner with customers and the rest of the business.
- You will be happy to role your sleeves up and get stuck into packing orders and returns.
Experience & Skills
- Passionate about providing great customer service with good communication skills.
- Demonstrates a structured and methodical way of working, with the ability to cope with competing demands and effectively prioritise tasks.
- Highly organised, proactive with strong attention to detail.
- Experienced and proficient in using Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Be able to cope under pressure during busy sales periods.
- Have a can-do attitude with strong team ethics.
Our spacious offices are based in Wolston, a pretty but rural area of Coventry, so own transport is essential. As well as a competitive salary, Shuropody can offer 20 days holiday (including bank holidays), staff discount and many other benefits.
If you enjoy getting hands-on and really making a difference to a growing business then apply today!
|||Head office - Wolston (CV8)|||E-commerce||||||fo31-3TveHbr.Rea|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false