Cramlington - Podiatrist (Full or Part Time) APPLY NOW
As the UK's largest private podiatry provider with 44 stores across the nation, Shuropody are delighted to be expanding our team at our Foot Clinic in Cramlington. We're looking for a highly motivated, forward thinking HCPC registered Podiatrist who is passionate about team work and patient care. Whether you are looking to launch your career or want a new challenge, we are always happy to discuss the options and solutions to suit your lifestyle.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Treating a wide range of patients with excellent footcare
- Diagnosing and treating common foot complaints
- Delivering both routine treatment and enhanced services such as MSK, laser therapy, nail surgery etc
- Accurate note keeping
- Excellent time management
- Maintaining a clean and compliant workspace
- Discussing and implementing effective long term care plans for patients
- Recommending appropriate products and services
In return Shuropody can offer you the following:
- Flexible working hours within practice
- A competitive salary linking in with career progression from a Foundation Podiatrist to a Senior Podiatrist
- Relocation package: if you want to move to another location or transfer we can offer support to make this happen
- Regular in-house training on new treatments and products
- A great support network
- 28 days holiday (including public bank holidays) increasing with length of service
- Generous location supplements on salary
- Staff discount to spend in store on products, footwear and podiatry treatments for yourself
- Refer a friend scheme: refer a qualified and registered friend to a Podiatry role and you could earn up to £1000!
With friendly, knowledgeable salesfloor teams and a great support network of clinicians, Shuropody wants to hear from YOU if you think you'd be a great fit for our growing business. Apply today to chat to one of our team about your options and what we can offer!