Cardiff - Supervisor (Full Time) APPLY NOW
Shuropody are looking for friendly, positive, people-focused people to join our growing podiatry clinic and retail business in our bustling Cardiff store. This is a great opportunity to develop your existing supervisory and customer service skills in a varied and interesting role.
What the role involves:
- Serving customers and offering fantastic customer service
- Booking and managing clinic patients
- Handling deliveries and maintaining good stock management
- Promoting clinic services with shoppers
- Supporting the Store Manager in the day to day operation of the store
- Leading by example and coaching colleagues
- Thinking commercially and being passionate about driving business
You'll be working with knowledgeable, helpful teams who will help you to learn all about podiatry and foot health. You'll get to use all your customer service skills, taking time to learn about our customers and finding the best solution for their needs. Best of all, you'll be working for a national company that wants to support your growth and future career with us.
If you want a varied, customer-focused role with a growing business then start your journey with Shuropody today!
*Previous retail or clinic experience is desired but not essential. At least one year's experience in a Supervisor role or similar is essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From £19,000.00 per year