We want you to be delighted with every purchase you make from Shuropody. However we do understand that sometimes the ordered item/s may not be suitable for you. We do realise the importance of ordering with confidence, so you may return your purchase to us following the below steps.
Returning Item/s to H.O.
- Within 21 days from receiving your order Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an RMA number (Please note: without this number we won’t be able to process your refund/exchange). We will need your Order Number, the name of the pair/s you wish to return and the reason for the return.
- Enclose the Returns form within the parcel and send to the following address: Shuropody Returns, Priory Gates, Priory Road, Wolston, CV8 3FX. We strongly advise you use a recorded delivery service as we cannot accept responsibility for items lost.
Returning Item/s to Our Stores
Items bought online can now be returned FREE of charge to any* of our Shuropody Stores excluding House of Fraser Department Stores*: Sutton Coldfield, Wolverhampton, Croydon and Birmingham.
What do you need to do?
- Within 21 days from the date of purchase, contact our Returns Department email@example.com and request an RMA number specifying your Order Number, the name of the pair/s you wish to return with the reason and advice on the store of your choice within 72 hours the Returns team will reply with your RMA number.
- Complete your Returns Form (enclosed with your Order – If misplaced we will happily email you one) with the RMA number clearly written.
- Just take the item/s to the store of your choice with your original invoice as proof of purchase and the Returns form (this must have the RMA number). The store’s team will inspect the product/s and confirm that the return paperwork is in order, once accepted they will provide you with a Returns Receipt.
- The refund will be processed by the Online Team between 3 to 7 working days through your original method of payment and confirmed to you via E-mail. This might take slightly longer within busy periods as sales.
For sale items, please return within 14 days for a full refund.
Please note: NO refund will be processed at store. Returns postage costs are the responsibility of the customer and will only be refunded if the product is found to be faulty. Returned items must be unworn, in perfect re-saleable condition and in the original outer box unless deemed faulty. Orthotics, Foot Care and Product Care products are non-refundable due to hygiene reasons. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Under the terms of the Distance Selling Regulations, you can cancel your order up to fifteen days after you receive your goods by contacting us in writing either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the above Head Office address quoting your order number.
If your order has already been processed you will need to follow the returns procedure.
If we’ve sent you the wrong item, please accept our apologies. We’ll be happy to process a refund/exchange and refund your first class postage costs (up to a maximum of £5) for returning the item. You may send goods back to us using Priority or Guaranteed services, but we can only refund the approximate 1st class postage cost. Shuropody will not refund any postage fees (except if the goods are faulty or if you have received a wrong product).
If your goods are deemed to be faulty, we are happy to inspect them, process an exchange or give you a full refund within three months' of your purchase. We will also re-imburse your first class return-postage costs (up to a maximum of £5) through the original method of payment or with an Online Voucher.